Cant use Volumes attached to None

Hi. I terminated a VM without detaching the volumes (a while ago at the start of lockdown) and now cant do anything with the volumes on openstack as the are attached to 'None’.

They were on a VM at Swansea called EcoliPangeome and the volume is called EcPangenome. The boot volume for that VM is still there on Openstack showing ‘/dev/sda on None’

Everything I try it just gives the error ‘Unable to retrieve attachment information’ and ‘Unable to retrieve volume details’

Thanks

Connor

Hello Connor,
I passed your request to the relevant team. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Kind regards,
Lisa

Thanks Lisa. Has there been any news on this?

Cheers

Connor

Additional info if it helps. 3 volumes are attached ‘/dev/sdX on [None] dec6cd5b-7fa4-44a1-9a2a-878d8c4d5381’ where x = A,B,C

Hello Connor,
Our Cloud Computing Manager in Swansea is aware of the issue and is doing his best to solve it. Unfortunately, the current circumstances are making it difficult to access the datacentres to maintain, update, fix the issues. It is frustrating. Sorry about that. I’ve asked for an urgent update.
Lisa

Hi Connor,

This has now been done, sorry about the delay in being able to help you with this. If you need anything else please let me know

Thanks

Fran

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.