CLIMB support for small data analysis workshop

Hi there,

I am interested in using climb to demo some metagenomics analysis in 6 weeks time, and I am told this is something you may be able to help with…

All I would be looking to do is offer access to a custom vm (or multiple identical custom vms) on which the necessary software and data is already installed / mounted. I can sort the software but how might I go about having a single vm that a handful of others can access and use simultaneously, or perhaps a handful of cloned vms that these individuals can log into each?

If this is actually something very simple for me to do myself, is there any way I could be allowed to launch an appropriate custom instance for a one-off demo, given that there is a restriction on new demos being launched?

Happy to discuss offline if easier.

Cheers!

I will bring this up in our weekly meeting and see if we are able to accommodate you. Could you send me some more details on what you want to do, when you want to do it and how much compute you would ideally need?

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.