My instance is not letting me get to the GVL web page.
The ip address is: http://18.104.22.168/
I can ssh onto the instance but going to the ip address just gives me the apache2 server set up page, I have tried rebooting.
Thanks for your help.
Please use this template to help us fix your problem quickly! Please don’t include sensitive information (including IP addresses) and fill in sections as appropriate.
CLIMB SERVICE PROBLEMS (Bryn, OpenStack, Launching VMs, Creating and attaching Volumes, etc.)
1. Describe the problem. Are there any error messages you can paste? Can you provide a screenshot of the problem (with sensitive information removed)?
2. What is the name of the VM or volume that the problem is affecting?
3. Where is the VM or volume hosted; Birmingham, Cardiff, Swansea or Warwick?
4. Is there any other information that you think might be helpful?
SOFTWARE OR APPLICATION PROBLEMS (Python can’t find the modules I installed, Prokka doesn’t predict any ORFs, etc.)
1. Describe the problem. Include links to any guides that you might be following and a brief history of the commands that you’ve run. Paste any error messages in code-blocks (paste, highlight and press Ctrl+Shift+C).
2. What operating system are you running; GVL, Ubuntu 16.04, Centos 7, etc.?
3. Is there any other information that you think might be helpful?