RStudio, JuypterHub install problems after reboot, again

To Whom It May Concern:

1. I am not able to access Rstudio or Jupyter from a climb.group server. I have tried rebooting, restarting each on the commandline. Is there another way to try and reboot/install/initialize these utilities? I had this problem awhile ago and it had to do with something going wrong during the build.

*2. Centos

Thanks.

I will look into this and get back to you.

All the best,
Sion

The build issues should have been resolved with the latest GVL image. I have tested a new GVL instance and the utilities built without any problems. It took about 15-25 mins.

If your instance is old and has encountered problems I would recommend that you start a new instance and transfer your data/volumes. Don’t install or update your instance until the utilities have built correctly.

Please let me know if this resolves your issue.

All the best,
Sion

Sion,

Thanks for getting back to me. I tried building a new instance. Just a standard GVL climb.group one. The instance is not building RStudio, Juypter, the public html, or galaxy reports. I have tried building a new one twice now without luck. I am in the Cardiff region. Any further thoughts?

Thanks,
Chris

Sion,

Whatever seems to have resolved itself and instances are building correctly now. I do not believe in magic, so I assume this was the support team.

Thanks again,
Chris

I am glad we could help!