Volume 'detaching' continuously

Hello,
I detached a volume (‘collab_2_vol_2’) from my instance (‘collab-2’) (all at Swansea) early in September, and it shows on Bryn as ‘detaching’.

I sent a support request on 3rd September and since then managed a work around - I reattached it to the same instance with no problems and all was fine except for Bryn showing this blue bar. Now I want to attach it to a different instance but don’t have any options other than ‘update metadata’ while Bryn thinks it is detaching.
Grateful if you could advise me on how I can attach it to a new instance please.
Best wishes,
Marjorie

4. Is there any other information that you think might be helpful?

SOFTWARE OR APPLICATION PROBLEMS (Python can’t find the modules I installed, Prokka doesn’t predict any ORFs, etc.)

1. Describe the problem. Include links to any guides that you might be following and a brief history of the commands that you’ve run. Paste any error messages in code-blocks (paste, highlight and press Ctrl+Shift+C).

2. What operating system are you running; GVL, Ubuntu 16.04, Centos 7, etc.?

3. Is there any other information that you think might be helpful?

Hi,

Just replying here to say that I’m having the same problem!

I have a volume which has been “detaching” since the middle of September. Until now, I’ve still been able to use it anyway, but now I don’t seem to be able to access any of the data on it. If there’s a fix I’d like to know too, as I have quite a lot of data on this volume!

Thanks,
Nat

Hi Both,

We are looking into it and will get back to you when we have an update.

All the best,
Sion

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.