Volume detaching nonstop

Hello,
I detached a volume, [collab_2_vol_2], from an instance, Collab-2 (hosted at Swansea) so that I could be sure that I wasn’t formatting the wrong one when I attached a new one that I have made.
I have checked in terminal that it is detached.
It has been showing ‘detaching’ for about 24 hours. I would like to reattach it, but while it is showing ‘detaching’, I cannot.
I have seen another similar support request but think that you have to make a change rather than me?Grateful for help or advice :smiley:
Many thanks,
Marjorie

Hi Marjorie,

We will have a look.

All the best,
Sion

Hi,
my volume is still stuck in ‘detaching’, grateful if this could be resolved so I can reattach it.
Ideally I would like to make a new instance, collab-2 was set up as a starter and I would appreciate more cores / ram. I have tried to make a new instance but am not able to in any of the regions, even though we have one of our allocation unused. Please can you advise me :slight_smile:
Many thanks,
Marjorie

Hi Marjorie,

All sites are full. You can see the status of the sites here - https://bryn.climb.ac.uk/status.

The site admin in Swansea has been contacted and is working on the issue.

All the best,
Sion

Thanks Sion,
my volume is now reattached to my instance - many thanks. The web interface still shows it as ‘detaching’.
Many thanks for your help,
Marjorie

closed #6

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.