Volume detaching nonstop

Hello,
I detached a volume, [collab_2_vol_2], from an instance, Collab-2 (hosted at Swansea) so that I could be sure that I wasn’t formatting the wrong one when I attached a new one that I have made.
I have checked in terminal that it is detached.
It has been showing ‘detaching’ for about 24 hours. I would like to reattach it, but while it is showing ‘detaching’, I cannot.
I have seen another similar support request but think that you have to make a change rather than me?Grateful for help or advice :smiley:
Many thanks,
Marjorie

Hi Marjorie,

We will have a look.

All the best,
Sion

Hi,
my volume is still stuck in ‘detaching’, grateful if this could be resolved so I can reattach it.
Ideally I would like to make a new instance, collab-2 was set up as a starter and I would appreciate more cores / ram. I have tried to make a new instance but am not able to in any of the regions, even though we have one of our allocation unused. Please can you advise me :slight_smile:
Many thanks,
Marjorie

Hi Marjorie,

All sites are full. You can see the status of the sites here - https://bryn.climb.ac.uk/status.

The site admin in Swansea has been contacted and is working on the issue.

All the best,
Sion

Thanks Sion,
my volume is now reattached to my instance - many thanks. The web interface still shows it as ‘detaching’.
Many thanks for your help,
Marjorie

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.