Cardiff site back up

Hi all,

Just a quick message to let you know that Cardiff is back up, and you should hopefully be able to connect to your VMs again. Expect a little disruption as we chase down any final issues over the next day or so.

Also want to place on record a massive thank you to Dr Ian Merrick and Dr Matt Bull who have generously given of their time to help replace the faulty switch and get the system up again.

BE,

Tom.

Dear Tom,

Thanks very much for the updates. I am currently able to connect to my VM through CLIMB wibsite. However, I am still not able to connect to the server using ssh, or upload any file using WinSCP. I assume these are among the final issues you are chasing down. But anyway I am reporting to you about this in case you are not aware.

Thanks very much for your support, and many thanks to Dr Ian Merrick and Dr Matt Bull.

Cheers,
Xiang Shi

Dear Xiang,

Following the switch repair some instances might not be responding. A reboot of the instance should fix any problems.

If not, please let us know.

BW,

Tom.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.