Could you check bryn again?

All the best,
Sion

HI Sion

Still the same, no instances showing on Swansea and 2 with unknown IP on B’ham

cheers

Julian

Hi Julian,

Your Bham instances should have IPs again. Still working on the Swansea ones.

All the best,
Sion

Hi Julian,

It looks like the two instances were deleted by you on 18-07-19 (dada2 and clovr).

All the best,
Sion

Hi Sion

That is very odd, as I wouldn’t have done that.

Was it actually me logged in?

So all the data associated with those instances is gone too?

Is there any scope to create 2 new instances?

cheers

Julian

Hi Julian,

It could have been by you or by someone who had your credentials. I am unsure if the system would log if it was one of your group members or just your personal account. I can check if you want more details.

If the data was stored on attached volumes then it will still be available. You can log into Bryn -> navigate to the ‘Advanced Interface’ -> log in using the credentials stored there -> go to volumes to see if any exist.

From that tab you can use the drop down menu to attach the volume to an existing instance and then mount the volume in the instance.

Unfortunately this has to be performed on volumes and instances located in Swansea, you currently have no instances there and Swansea is full. If you want to check if volumes exists with your data on I can see what we can do about getting you a temporary instance so you can recover your data.

All the best,
Sion

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.