Installing Nullarbor version 2.x on CLIMB

What is the name of the VM or volume that the problem is affecting?* OHRBID23
Where is the VM or volume hosted? Birmingham
What operating system are you running? Ubuntu 20.04.5 LTS

Describe the problem. Include links to any guides that you might be following and a brief history of the commands that you’ve run. Paste any error messages in code-blocks (paste, highlight and press Ctrl+Shift+C).*

I’m completely new to CLIMB and using the command line here. I’ve been trying to install Nullarbor version 2.x on this VM, based on instructions from this link

and the code

conda install -c conda-forge -c bioconda -c defaults nullarbor

This is the output, with errors, that I get.

Collecting package metadata (current_repodata.json): done
Solving environment: failed with initial frozen solve. Retrying with flexible solve.
Solving environment: failed with repodata from current_repodata.json, will retry with next repodata source.
Collecting package metadata (repodata.json): done
Solving environment: failed with initial frozen solve. Retrying with flexible solve.
Solving environment: |
Found conflicts! Looking for incompatible packages.                                                                                                                   failed
UnsatisfiableError: The following specifications were found to be incompatible with each other:
Output in format: Requested package -> Available versionsThe following specifications were found to be incompatible with your system:
  - feature:/linux-64::__glibc==2.31=0
  - python=3.9 -> libgcc-ng[version='>=10.3.0'] -> __glibc[version='>=2.17']
Your installed version is: 2.31

I understand that this is a glibc version mismatch, but I’m not sure how to resolve this. I’d really appreciate your help.
Cheers
Sree

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.