Request for help with instance on Swansea server

Hi, I am getting errors that I do not have space on my instance. I have deleted some old files which now means I can do some actions. I have tried to Google what to do but it doesn’t seem to be working.

I am on the Swansea server and struggling to work. Not only does my instance have no memory left, my ‘Kasia’ volume keeps dismounting. This stops anything even when run in tmux.

I am also having problems where, since the server updates, some of my dependencies do not work and are not installing again. Any help would be appreciated.

Example error:
Error in tempdir() using /tmp/XXXXXXXXXX: Could not create directory /tmp/IIfUh8P6p5: No space left on device at /usr/local/share/perl/5.22.1/Parallel/ForkManager.pm line 48.

Hi Kasia,

Sorry to hear you are running into some issues. It sounds like maybe there are a few different things going on.

1. How much space do you currently have left? You can check the output of df -h.

2. In terms of software not working, there could be many causes, and I would need more information to be of use.

Thanks,

Joel

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.